Welcome to Allods Storm - NEWAGE!

Приветствуем, уважаемый игрок или гость! Добро пожаловать на форум AO game Allods Storm! Мы очень рады, что Вы выбрали именно нас. Регистрация на форуме необходима что-бы получать всю необходимую информацию по нашему серверу, а также заводить новых друзей, общаться с другими пользователями и многое другое!

Russian Community:
МЫ В ВКОНТАКТЕ - https://vk.com/rebootstorm
МЫ В ФЕЙСБУК - https://www.facebook.com/StormAllods

АКТИВНО ВСТУПАЕМ! ТАМ ЖЕ ПРОХОДИТ КОНКУРС НА МОЛНИЮ И МИРАЖ (ФЕЙСБУК) !

International Community:
WE ARE ON FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/StormAllods

SUBSCRIBE! CONTEST FOR <<MIRAGE>> ALREADY THERE!

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rex

New items 4.0-8.0. Developer blog.

And so, I welcome all the guests and users of our forum!

I publish screenshots from the attachments of the test server, the video will be recorded a little later, it will show the capabilities of the fatalities of fixing, have patience.

Important!!! I want to inform you that all developments belong to us! Outside servers, we did not buy anything and have no relation to them, and do not depend on anyone!

1. Lightning.
image1.jpg

2. Mirage.
image4.jpg

3. Battle Planer (Only our server have it.)
image2.jpg

4. Pegasus (Only our server have it.). This mount will enter the start set, and it has two skills, with all the colors.
image5.jpg

5. Self-propelled stove (Only our server have it.)
image3.jpg

6. An old-good classic (The Bastrel) with one of a variety of colors.
image6.jpg

Hi guys!
I'll tell you a bit of information about what changes are taking place on our test server.
1. Fully processing such items as: Crystal Dragon Tear, Apocrypha Perfection, Legendary Scroll of the Sacraments.
You tell me, we already saw such items on many servers and this does not surprise us, but all of the above items were transferred by us from the official server, and that is, it fully corresponds to the description and mechanics. The crystal tear is now in the quantity of 1 piece as it should be, and not 3 and 6 pieces in one tear, which you had to divide and do some other manipulations with it as you could have seen on different servers before. A trifle? And it's nice! Let's go further!
2. Fatalities - animation of the character after his murder, with all the scrolls and effects from them, starting from the "Page of the Executioner's Code" and ending with the "Doctrine of the Executioner".
3. Added new unique values such as: Diamond Dragon Tear, Seal of Mysteries, Seal of Perfection, Wonderful Bag (72 cells) and this is far from the final list of innovations that will be on our server!

Further:
- New milestones and skills for game classes.
- Completely redone will be the seasonal awards of the Iskra Mausoleum (New titles, costumes, auras and much more!)
- Battle Arena 3 vs 3 (rated on the site, daily awards, seasonal)
- Interesting farm locations

Very soon already on the server Storm! Do not miss!
P.s. Bet it if you wait to see everything with your own eyes!

Спойлер

Screenshot_5.png

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0